Dulce de Leche Drizzled Peanut Butter Cookies
We love dulce de leche.
Although I’m not a great baker when it comes to the Holiday Season I try my best. This is a very easy recipe that will give you that semi-homemade feeling.
Peanut Butter Cookies with Dulce de Leche Drizzle
- 1 stick salted butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 and ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour (can sub for all-purpose)
- Dulce de leche La Lechera
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a mixture, cream together the brown sugar, sup, and butter.
- Add in the egg to the mixture.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix for about 1 minute.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking soda.
- Roll cookie dough into small/medium balls on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While cookies are on the cooling rack, drizzle the dulce de leche on top of cookies.