Last updated on October 20, 2016.
Nothing says Christmas o Navidad better than preparing Coquito with friends! It’s funny to me that I never was a fan of this coconut beverage until I moved to the states. This recipe can cure homesickness!
In all seriousness, this is delicious when served iced cold. You can prepare it virgin or add white rum for the adults. The aroma of the cinnamon with the sweetness of the coconut cream and the condensed milk with really mask the rum flavor so remember… moderation is key.
How to make Coquito:
- 2 Cans of coconut cream
- 1 Can of Evaporated milk
- 1 Can of Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Bacardi Rum
- Mix all ingredients in the blender until everything is mixed well. Should make about 7 1/2 cups. You can add more or less rum if you’d like.
- After everything is mixed pour into empty container of choice. I used an empty milk gallon and the empty liquor bottle.
- This drink needs to be served cold or else it won’t taste that good.
Serve this cocktail with:3