AirHeads Sugar Cookies
I’m already in practice mode for the holiday season parties. Although my forté is main dishes, I want to have more variety this year. These AirHeads sugar cookies are very easy to make and delicious!
This recipe makes a batch of 3 dozen… so there’s plenty for the taste testers and for the guests. You can color coordinate the cookies with the party by switching Airheads flavors/colors.
How to make AirHeads Sugar Cookies:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and ½ stick unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 and ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 5-7 Air Heads, chopped up into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and cornstarch.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
- While mixer is on the low setting, combine the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Using a plastic spatula, fold in the air heads.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
[note note_color=”#fceefb” text_color=”#283885″ radius=”10″]So, what’s your secret for sugar cookies?[/note]0