6 Fun Fall Date Ideas
With the summer winding down, you may find it difficult to come up with good date night ideas. Warmer weather offered many chances to get out and about, but the chilliness of Fall is likely to have you staying indoors more. Don’t worry – you can still have fun during the day, and there are many ideas for night dates.
Check out this list of six fun fall date ideas and see if one peaks your interest!
1. Visit the local county fair or festival. Most cities have these during the months of October or November. Be sure to grab a cup of hot cocoa while there to keep warm.
2. Pick some apples at the local orchard. Get some fresh air together and hold hands as you venture through the beautiful fields of apple trees. Don’t forget to grab a bushel of apples for making pies and cider!
3. Try your hand at geocaching. This is a fun activity where you find different containers based on coordinates and directions you are given. Once you find the box, you are to trade contents and sign the log that is usually included. Many people throughout the country geocache, so there’s probably some places near you!
4. Have an all-night moviethon. With Fall comes cooler weather, so if day dates aren’t possible, you can stay cozy by enjoying each other’s company at home. Create a theme for the night to make movies easier to choose. Grab some popcorn and your favorite wine and have fun while relaxing and cuddling.
5. Head to the coffee shop and grab your favorite warm beverage. Perhaps you’d like a pumpkin latte? There are many fall-inspired pastries and drinks that you can pick up this time of year. Spend an hour with your partner, just sipping and enjoying the relaxed state of the shop.
6. Go to a wine tasting. This Fall date idea can be fun for a number of reasons. It’s entertaining to sample different things, and the beauty surrounding most wineries is definitely something to take in. Enjoy the landscape with your honey while there!0