5 Fitness Goals for September
Wow, can you believe we’ll only have 4 months ’til the end of the year! It’s insane how fast time goes.
All my sisters are one, running a 5k or training to do one. Obviously, I’m feeling a little left out. To remedy that I’m
jumping in going to start walking and exercising again. Since we moved, the gym is not even .1 mile away so really there’s no excuse to not go.
My five fitness goals for September are:
- Just walk. There are plenty of business podcasts that I would love to listen to and lately there’s no time for listening any of that. To change this, I figure to go walking while listening them and that way it won’t feel so much as exercise.
- Lift weight. I’m going to dust off my Chalean Extreme videos and do the weight portions at least twice a week. I have a few business/blog trips planned for September that’s why I think twice aweek will work.
- Drink more water. I’m determined this month to get to 64oz of water every day. That’s roughly half my body weight in ounces. I’ll be using the Fitbit app to monitor this.
- 1 mile = 15 minutes. That’s my main goal. If I can run a mile in 15 minutes (which was the lowest you could keep pace in the only 5k I’ve done) I’ll be ok and ready to takle October.
- With doing at least 30 minutes of activity each day I hope the scale should move down at least 4 pounds. It’s just a pound a week, right?
Getting back in the saddle! It’s the only way to progress… here we go.0